Full-Time UX / UI Designer
To deliver on our vision, we are looking to hire an experienced User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Designer with a strong intuitive sense and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
Your key focus would be on users, how they interact with the site, and how to move them to conversion – your ultimate goal would be to create and maintain a world-class UX that will re-define the way Australian pet owners are shopping on the site and on our forthcoming native app.
Why Pet Circle – What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of Australia’s top 10 Online retailers.
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team with an energetic culture that values decision-makers and action.
- Enjoy solid career progression in the continuously growing eCommerce industry while working alongside top-notch eCommerce professionals (the best in their field!) in a nurturing, yet fun & dynamic environment.
- Get the value of working with a great company without working for a big company (not just yet!) – thus you’re able to enjoy and see the impact you make.
- Last but not least, a cool office in the heart of Sydney CBD and plenty of wicked social events – from dining in some of the best restaurants in Sydney, to party cruises to karaoke nights, and many more!
Who are you?
You pride yourself as a clear communicator who can use your intuition coupled with your love for research to bring ideas into life.
You welcome new ideas, whilst being practical about how to plan and execute actions efficiently and intelligently.
Be the go-to person for all things UX/UI design;
Strategy and Content:
- Competitive analysis – understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Customer analysis – develop personas through user research and data.
- Facilitate ideation sessions to bring together the perspectives of the Pet Circle product team while keeping the needs of the customer at the centre.
Wireframe and Prototyping:
- Sketch functional and user-centered designs based on market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability / accessibility studies.
- Able to develop complex workflows and translate them into elegant, clear and easy-to-use wireframes to guide developers and designers.
- Work with Product Managers to prototype products for user testing.
- Conduct A/B tests to measure customer response.
- Present and iterate UX design work to key stakeholders for review and feedback. Stakeholder may include Product, Technology, Marchandising, Customer Service, Design and /or the Executive Leadership teams.
Execution and Analysis
- Work with Product Managers to to design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and mobile applications.
- Support visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Review user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing.
Awesome looks like…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as Design, Architecture, Marketing, Sociology or Psychology
- 3+ years of experience in UX planning, prototyping and designing for web and mobile apps, in eCommerce or digital envirornment.
- Strong portfolio of design projects required.
- Expert user of UX software such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, UXPin or Balsamiq
How to ApplyIf you are keen to join the awesome Pet Circle crew, apply via firstname.lastname@example.org - send a resume & cover letter to detail “Why” you want to work with us!
705 total views, 1 today