Full-Time UI/UX Designer @ Australian Startup of the Year
AgriWebb’s mission is to change global food production and we’re looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer to join us and redefine this vital global industry.
The successful candidate cares deeply about users and creating meaningful experiences that improve their lives. You will have shipped several projects and are excited to grow your skills and responsibilities in a fast-paced startup aimed at the global stage.
- Immerse yourself, and help transform one of the oldest industries in the world
- Build on our first-to-market advantage and reputation as an easy-to-use solution that farmers love
- Work at a leading startup with an awesome team who care deeply about what they do and who they do it for
What You’ll Do
- Own the user interface and design our mobile and web apps
- Develop designs that deliver value and emphasise ease-of-use
- Create marketing and website materials
- Continually improve the product by evaluating and seeking feedback on the product experience
- Transform ideas and mockups into high fidelity concepts and designs
- Evangelise and advance user experience best practices, tools and documentation
- Hone your skills and become one of the best in the industry
- Farm visits to understand firsthand what farmers do, the problems they face and how we can help them
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ year track record of designing end-to-end experiences for mobile and desktop
- Passion for improving people’s lives with technology
- Great visual design skills with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to express ideas with users who are not experts in technology
- The ability to thrive in a fast moving, startup environment
- A hunger to learn and grow with the role and the company
Bonus points (or what you’ll learn along the way)
- Experience with user interface style guides and design templates
- Persona development, user research, user stories and user testing (we really love our users)
- Experience with branding and designing marketing collateral
- You have led a team of designers delivering great results
Who is AgriWebb?
AgriWebb is an Australian company building Farm Management Software for the livestock industry. Our goal is to fundamentally transform livestock farming with software that improves profitability, efficiency and sustainability across a trillion dollar industry.
In just two years, we have established ourselves as the market leader in Australia and will be expanding globally in the coming year. We have 1500 farms running 5 million animals across Australia, have closed 3 rounds of funding, are the technology platform driving Bayer’s new animal health strategy, won 2016 Australian Startup of the Year – and are just getting started.
The team combines co-founders from multiple generations of farming and who have built successful startups with multiple prior exits with top technical talent, including the first employee of a $100m startup, and people who worked on a product used by almost a billion people globally.
AgriWebb offers a compelling package in a fun, fast paced and equal opportunity workplace. The package includes a competitive base salary with an opportunity to earn share options under AgriWebb’s Employee Share Plan. We also include small lifestyle perks to make your job at AgriWebb fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
How to ApplyPlease email your resume and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org.
408 total views, 1 today