Full-Time Startup Developer – Mobile
“BlueChilli builds startups. Our accelerator programs remove the biggest barriers to startup success, like building products, finding the first customers, partners, people and raising capital.”
WHO IS BLUECHILLI?
We are a team of 30+ people, we’re the largest Australian startup accelerator and have been around for more than six years. We’ve had 3 exits, 1 IPO, and our startups grow in value every month ($500M combined value and counting). We are a local team for founders, with global connections.
WHY DO WE EXIST?
We exist to empower early-stage startup founders to build impactful, investable global tech startups that solve the world’s greatest challenges. Through our accelerator programs and corporate partners, our founders unlock the best possible opportunity to succeed.
NUMBERS WE ARE PROUD OF…
- Launched more than 100 startups with our founders
- Over 60% of our startups secured pilots / commercial outcome with corporate partners
- Helped our founders raise over $64M of capital
- Created more than 1100 jobs.
- 100s of corporates and startups guided to unlock value via collaboration
OUR SUPER GOAL IS A $1BILLION PORTFOLIO BY 2020.
Day-in-a-Life of our Mobile Developer
You love variety. You’re creative. You’re passionate about solving tech problems that can get your product shipped quickly, simply and with elegance. You love startups.
If your head is nodding, keep reading, because BlueChilli is looking for a iOS mobile developer just like this to help us achieve our goal of launching 240 new startups and their products in the next three years.
This is your chance to be not just an app-builder, but someone who can take an idea from a founder and work with a team to turn it into an investable, purchasable, usable product that is ready for a global market.
Your typical tasks will be:
- Work with your team, including the startup founder, the design and development team and the business advisor, to confirm and validate a minimal viable product
- Advise the team on the best technology choices for the particular application
- Use your creativity and passion to come up with solutions for founders that elegantly and efficiently meet their customer’s needs
- Build mobile app MVPs that can grow into scalable products with their businesses
- Contribute to a lean agile team and process
- Creativity and the passion to create something new and exciting
- At least 2 years Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin Forms development experience
- Strong C# and .NET knowledge
- Experience will all aspects of iOS app distribution
- Experience integrating RESTful web services
- Attention to detail and a desire to create great mobile code that is efficient, reusable and easy to maintain
It would be extra awesome if you also had…
- Xamarin.Android experience
- Native iOS experience with Objective-C or Swift
- Native Android experience with Java
- Familiarity with MVVM frameworks
- Experience working with the following mobile technologies: location, maps, push notifications, Facebook SDK, beacons, augmented reality, machine learning
- A team-player. Teamwork is everything when it comes to building a business
- Someone who is excited by working in an ever-changing environment
- A creative problem-solver who enjoys making big things with small resources
- Organised and passionate about getting stuff done.
FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT – We have very deliberately built the dream team of innovation heavyhitters. We take this task seriously! Everyone in the team is so fantastic that they could choose to work anywhere they please. We take great pride that they choose to do their best work here. It is our job to make sure that this choice is the easiest one they have to make!
AWESOME OFFICES – The BlueChilli office is the veritable wishlist of any startup founder or tech pro. The Sydney headquarters is decked out with everything you could need to boost creative confidence and experimentation. Our workspace welcomes four-legged companions, too!
FREEDOM & AUTONOMY – Work-life balance is crucial at BlueChilli. The team has taken big steps to ensure everyone can bring their best selves to work. Starting with flexible work environments, including both complete flexible hours and the ability to work from home at a moment’s notice. Giving everybody the freedom to own their time, we ensure that each and everyone in our team is working from the place that makes him or her the happiest.
AWESOME DAY- BlueChilli gives everyone a yearly AwesomeDay – a whole day free to use on anything they choose to. This day doesn’t count against annual or sick leave. It’s a free day to use for inspiration, recharging or simply enjoying life!
How to Apply
Interested? Great! Apply here: http://bit.ly/jointhecrewMobileDeveloper
^^ please only apply via the link. We are not reviewing applications sent via email or any other platforms.
485 total views, 1 today