Full-Time Senior Product Manager, Cart & Checkout
At BigCommerce, named a “Best Place to Work” in Australia, our product organization is structured around cross-functional teams that specialize in a specific area of our platform. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our cart and checkout, which is one of the most strategic areas of our platform.
Reporting to our San Francisco-based Senior Director of Product, you’ll be trusted to work autonomously with your team to develop your strategy and roadmap, which align with the broader company goals and strategy. This is a hands-on individual contributor position, giving you the opportunity to work closely with engineers and designers to deliver next generation products for a fast growing ecommerce industry.
Who you are:
- Depending on the size and type of teams/companies you’ve worked at in the past, that could translate to anywhere from 5-10 years’ experience in hands-on product management roles.
- You’ve demonstrated that you can build and deliver products that lots of customers use and love.
- You have a laser focus on the customer which enables you to have a deep understanding of their pain points and how they use the product.
- You’re a high energy, drive-for-results and big picture thinker that inspires your teams.
- You’ve built relationships, and you’re great at communicating and negotiating with cross-functional teams. You are a powerful influencer, and people enjoy working with you even if they might disagree with you.
- You have a technical background, or have a technical orientation, enough to direct design of APIs and get in the weeds with engineers to understand the pros and cons of different technologies, design and potential solutions.
- You get excited about tackling big, complicated and often ambiguous problems.
- You anchor your decisions in strategy and defend them with data.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a startup environment.
- You have a bias for action and make things happen.
- You’re plugged into the worldwide commerce ecosystem of 3rd party developers and solutions. You speak their language and have their respect.
- You value market research and, when it comes to the competition, you have your finger on the pulse.
- You have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- You understand that human behavior is complex and changing behaviors is a lot harder than building features and technology.
- You’re curious and love trying new things. You ask yourself “why did they build it that way?” or “what would happen if…?”
- You’ve got strong UX instincts. You won’t need to do your own designs but you’ll work effectively with your design and research peers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with other product managers, designers, researchers, data analysts and engineering teams to develop product strategy and prioritize features that bring the most value to our customers.
- Work closely with managers across the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives.
- Enthusiastically lead your team, consisting of developers, designers, and quality engineers, towards your vision with effective delivery.
- Work collaboratively with your team to break complex projects into small projects, with each iteration adding more customer value.
- Analyze data to measure the impact of product improvements, and the iterate to constantly optimize performance.
- Communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
How to ApplyApply Here- http://grnh.se/gok3821
547 total views, 17 today