Full-Time Regional Product Marketing Manager
BigCommerce is looking for a Regional Product Marketing Manager who is an expert on ecommerce retailers, particularly those in Australia and the Asia Pacific region, and can translate that into world-class messaging and positioning. This stand-out star should be an exceptionally talented communicator with the natural ability to “walk in our customer’s shoes.” The ideal candidate has deep domain expertise both in the ecommerce space and in the marketing function. A strong entrepreneurial mindset to quickly execute and iterate, and excellent writing skills will be paramount to being successful in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Create compelling localized messaging and positioning, including case studies and blog posts, to be used across multiple customer touchpoints, such as our website, sales/partner enablement, and PR.
- Serve as a key expert on the small and mid-market ecommerce customer. Use a deep understanding of the target customer, our product, and the overall ecosystem to influence messaging and business development decisions.
- Monitor and educate the US team on Australian and Asia Pacific ecommerce and technology trends, ecosystem developments, and competitive moves that influence customer needs.
- Initiate market research with customers and partners to understand customer needs and the purchase decision process, inform product roadmaps, and deliver platform messaging.
- Document international integrations as well as create localized product release materials.
- Partner with the US Sales Engineering team to facilitate local product demosas necessary.
- Execute cross-channel marketing campaigns for new product and partner launches.
- Serve as the local public relations and content contact while maintaining close connection to the US Communications team and Australian creative agencies.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience developing and executing product messaging and positioning across channels (preferably in SMB / mid-market marketing).
- 3+ years experience in business-to-business marketing with a strong preference in ecommerce.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.
- Agency, sales engineering, website development, campaign execution, and/or customer engagement experience a plus.
- Experience at a startup or in a position where you’ve had to wear multiple hats across a marketing function.
- A superior relationship-builder and influencer able to seamlessly interact with internal and external partners from entry level to CEO.
- A professional with an established deep understanding of the ecommerce space, either as an entrepreneur of a successful business or as an e-commerce manager at an established brand.
- Empathetic with an appreciation for ecommerce decision makers and their needs
- An excellent listener and writer, able to distill complex and technical information into easy to understand communications, in the voice of the customer.
- Analytical with a passion and knack for problem solving.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail.
- Sharp, motivated, and driven yet humble.
- International travel may be required.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store.BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We’re a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you’re looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don’t worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Four especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events
How to ApplyClick here to apply-
400 total views, 1 today