Full-Time Product Manager
HealthEngine is an established startup, changing the face of health access across Australia. As Australia’s leading health appointment marketplace, we help millions of Australians find and book health appointments, 24/7. We combine two of Australia’s fastest growing industries, Health and Technology. It is an exciting time to be joining HealthEngine – a new direction, new products, a new office, and this awesome opportunity to join the ever-expanding HealthEngine team as a Product Manager within our Media business.
Our dedicated Media business leverages the HealthEngine audience and practice community network to specifically provide Health Industry and Health Lifestyle related advertisers with targeted onsite / network advertising and marketing solutions. As the Product Manager in this team, you will be responsible for driving new product innovation which maximises the sales team ability to monetise and offer product solutions to advertisers marketplace problems and/ or opportunities.
– Define the Media Product vision
– Perform research, planning, design and implementation of new media products
– Gather and prioritise customer and marketplace requirements and opportunities
– Monitor competitors and industry trends
– Execute new monetisable products that align with marketplace opportunities
– Use HealthEngine customer and practitioner interaction data to assist in new product recommendation and improvement of existing products
– Work in alignment with HealthEngine Product team to identify where new product innovation can grow revenue opportunities
– Strong working knowledge of Core Product innovation and its translation to Media opportunities
– Minimum 1 years experience in creation and management of consumer facing digital media products
– Previous experience in creating and managing Digital Media products across marketplaces or platforms
– Experience in conducting market research and gathering market insights
– Experience in preparing business cases, drafting business requirements and product planning
– Experience with consumer mobile applications or UX/UI desirable
What’s on Offer
– A loud, exciting and energetic workplace where you will be encouraged to create and innovate with impact
– A brand spanking new office, complete with free food and coffee, comfy couches, living plant walls and a vibrant social culture to immerse yourself in
– The chance to work alongside some of Australia’s best in the (startup) business – always challenging the status quo, learning, adapting, and winning
– The opportunity for those with ambitious aspirations to kick some serious career goals
Want to know how our employees feel about working at HealthEngine? Head over to JobAdvisor for the low down!
Need more info? Call our Talent Scout, Stan on 0420 HEALTH.
576 total views, 1 today