Internship Operations Manager Intern (m/f)
Vaniday is an online marketplace for beauty and wellness treatments. Our mission is to: 1. enable customers to discover, book and pay beauty services seamlessly 24/7 ; 2. build a sophisticated salon management software to help beauty salons and hairdressers manage their businesses. We are an international team of passionate individuals who strive to guarantee the satisfaction of our partners and customers. Launched in March 2015, Vaniday is now live in 3 countries worldwide: Singapore, Australia and UAE. In July 2015, Vaniday successfully raised €15 million in its first round of funding. We aim at transitioning the whole industry of beauty services from the offline to the online world. To achieve this, we are looking for brilliant and passionate individuals to join our global team.
– From day one, you will be overlooking the entire operations process of the marketplace, managing a minimum of simultaneous work streams including (i) customer care (ii) partnership care (iii) bookings management (iv) payments and (v) vendor inventory management.
– This position is central to the team as it involves monitoring the performance of the operations team (up to 4 part-timers), dealing with our customers on a daily basis on several platforms (Zendesk, Talkdesk, etc.), understanding the daily needs of our partners and implementing them in real time on the platform.
– This is also a unique opportunity to acquire experience in a fast-growing environment with an entrepreneurial spirit, contributing to the early stage process of the venture development.
– You are currently studying economics, finance, business administration or an equivalent academic major and have ideally successfully acquired a first experience within those fields.
– You are exceptionally dedicated and reliable, you are able to cope with a fast-pace environment and you have a hands-on mentality.
– This internship also requires autonomy, professionalism, superior organizational skills and self-control.
– Fluency in English is required.
– You can start asap.
– You are interested in doing a 6 months internship with the possibility of a full time job thereafter.
– You are eligible to work in Australia or you meet the requirements of the Australian Working Holiday Pass.
– Engaging environment: You will feel the thrill of building a start-up and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved.
– Meaningful work: To build our beauty ecosystem you will be working together with a team of talented people across the globe.
– Peer relationships: Be ready to join an ambitious and hardworking team who wants to reach the stars and loves to work together.
– Support: We support each other, we motivate each other and we believe that we will revolutionize the beauty and wellness industry.
How to ApplyFEELING UP TO A CHALLENGE? Please apply through following link: https://vaniday-jobs.personio.de/job/31951.
293 total views, 3 today