Full-Time Marketing Lead
Evangelise the use of digital shop assistants that help consumers shop smarter, save time and receive personalised offers, service & support. Maximise the impact of your marketing skill and your passion & vision for the future of retail to help build a company poised to significantly impact the retail industry.
Who we are:
We’re an early stage start-up with seed funding that enables retailers to personalise their sales and service to help consumers shop smarter in-store. We’re currently preparing for trials with some stellar local and global leading brands organisations
What we do:
Reji builds digital shop assistants that bring the content, personalisation and ease of online shopping into the physical store environment to enable consumers to make better shopping decisions. With Reji, retailers and manufacturers can now more effectively personalise their sales and service and focus on providing consumers with an in-store experience second to none.
We’re blurring the lines between online and offline by creating a new shopping experience that starts before a consumer enters the store and continues post sale with enhanced service, support and circular economy enabling tech (e.g.cradle to cradle).
You’ll find more information on our website www.rejiapp.com
We’re seeking an experienced, effective and enthusiastic marketing genius with CMO ambitions that will champion the adoption and use of Reji technology by our partner retailers and their consumers.
- Together we will significantly improve the way consumers shop and receive service and support in a 23 Trillion dollar industry.
- Share the Reji story simply and beautifully by creating and deploying marketing assets for our sales channels (web, blog, email, case studies, whitepapers and sales pitches).
- Ensure the ‘voice of the customer’ (partners and users) remains at the centre of Reji’s product offering.
- Bring your in-depth knowledge, passion and vision for the retail industry, each and every day.
The role: (Sydney based only and no agency)
Firstly, you must be ambitious, values driven and have the willingness to get your hands dirty with the detail. This is a hands-on and varied role that involves tasks such as preparing a B2B sales deck, contributing to product development, running client and user workshops, managing partner accounts, delivering superb brand assets and hacking growth on a low budget.
For the more formal description:
- Define & Implement the marketing strategy, including website management, content development, eCRM, mobile & online advertising, customer acquisition & user experience. Examples of tangible business outcomes will be required.
- Have a detailed knowledge of marketing technology, strategies, campaigns, success metrics and how they apply to the retail industry
- Understand how retailers sell (e.g. merchandising, promotions, catalogues) and source products.
- Contribute to ongoing product development ensuring the voice of the customer is paramount.
- Must be happy with hiring (and leading) your own marketing team as we grow.
- Need to be very comfortable being uncomfortable… i.e. completing tasks that you may not have had much experience and/or taking on new tasks.
- Need very good communication skills to co-create and share with business and technical founders.
- Must be well organised and communicate well on deadlines, priorities and roadblocks.
- Own your decisions and operate with autonomy.
- Care deeply about people, environment, teams and culture.
We’re open to considering candidates outside of retail; with manufacturing, vendor and agency backgrounds provided they are able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the retail industry and value chain.
The founding team:
- Justin is a curious person, a problem solver and hates process inefficiency. He has a strong business background, with experience spanning sales, product management, operations and strategy for some of the worlds largest companies in Australia, UK, Germany, China and the USA. He has also worked in an early stage venture before it was cool… and holds an MBA from prestigious Business School.
- Currently in the process of hiring our tech lead
- Advisors include an Ex-CEO of leading Japanese and American PC/electronics companies, and Australian retail industry leaders.
- Part of the H2 fin-tech accelerator based at Stone and Chalk, Australia’s fin-tech start-up hub
- We offer a competitive package including salary and equity
- Work in Circular Quay at Stone & Chalk, Australia’s fintech start-up hub
- Benefit from our 6-months accelerator program and all the exposure and benefits it will offer you on the long term (mentors, network, resume)
- You will be working with experts from the industry and will be mentored by some of the best entrepreneurs in Australia
- The opportunity to help build a business and see your work directly impact thousands of retailers and millions of consumers
How to ApplyLet's catch up and discuss your ambitions. Please apply by sending an email to Justin@rejiapp.com Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms, remote candidate or agencies. Agency contacts are not welcome.
996 total views, 1 today