Full-Time Lead Experience Designer
Lead Experience Designer
Formed 6 years ago Bilue’s mission is to Design and Deliver the best possible digital solutions to tier 1 and tier 2 clients across Australia.
We’ve worked with companies such as Woolworths, NAB, Fox Sports, NineMSN, The ABC and Domain delivering solutions critical to the success of their businesses.
As firm believers and practitioners of a Design Led approach to solution development, Bilue is at the cutting edge of innovation, challenging and pushing their clients to be the best possible version of themselves.
As a Lead Experience Designer, you will be working in a highly motivated workplace with talented and skilled professionals in a collaborative team environment. You will have an innate sense of design, be passionate about approach and be able to well articulate the value of human centered design.
In this role you will be managing a team of designers and collaborating with the engineering team to deliver amazing experiences. Your ability to be able to communicate and work collaboratively will be keys to your success.
- Work on your own unsupervised to design innovative, well thought out and informed user-centered design solutions.
- Collaborate with Directors, Engineers and Leadership to establish project goals, activities, deliverables and success metrics.
- Be able to deliver experience design projects in consultation with Directors, Leadership and Engineering.
- Have a strong understanding of Service design and be able to deliver this to clients in innovative and new ways that seek to offer a holistic approach
- Deliver on-time and on budget and be able to manage the day-to-day efforts of creating deliverables.
- Work with the team to develop artefacts including pitch decks and supporting documentation for the team and to gain new clients
- Be able to manage teams both client side and internally and ensure a cohesive and well communicated approach
- Develop an active understanding of the experience design process and be able to advocate this methodology and philosophy to clients, potential clients and others within the industry.
- Work effectively with client stakeholders to deliver outcomes and foster great client relationships so that they come back for more.
Day-to-day responsibilities (on individual project engagements)
- Completely responsible for the creation, delivery and maintenance of all experience design deliverables (e.g. research outcomes, visual design assets, interactive prototypes, annotated wireframes, interaction outline/specifications etc).
- Conduct and/or oversee and synthesise user research using industry standard methods (such as Contextual Inquiry, interviews, observations, card sorting).
- Design and facilitate workshops (ranging from ideation sessions to design reviews and stakeholder showcases).
- Design and/or oversee the design of customer and user experiences (design concepts, sketches, interactive design, taxonomies, annotated wireframes, interactive prototypes).
- Prototype and/or oversee the validation of those solutions (in accordance with the project methodologies as adopted by our clients).
- Create and/or oversee the appropriate supporting assets for project engagements where required (e.g. Style Guides & Pattern Libraries).
Required skills, expertise and experience
- Superior skills in at least a couple of these tools: Adobe Creative Cloud, Axure, Sketch and InVision
- Skills in creating interactive prototypes, using Axure and Adobe XD
- Experience in working within an agile environment with demonstrated examples of how you have worked with development teams to deliver key experiences
- Knowledge of user experience principles and methodologies – covering requirements gathering, business requirements analysis, analytics synthesis information architecture, wireframing etc.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritising projects and tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to participate in client and internal design workshops/meetings, achieving consensus and maintaining tasks and project direction.
- Demonstrated ability and experience with stakeholder management and presentation.
- Willingness to share knowledge and learn from others in an open and collaborative team.
How to ApplyPlease see more and apply at http://jobs.bilue.com.au/o/lead-experience-design
1431 total views, 1 today