Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Are you a vibrant Human Resources professional who loves health & fitness?
- Amazing opportunity with a marketing agency focused on its own in-house health and fitness industry clients, primarily, EHPlabs, a leading global sports supplement company that has pioneered social media marketing within the health & fitness industry. Watch video: https://youtu.be/qnZv3WyJt50
- Be the champion communicator of our amazing company ethos and culture.
- Be part of a fast growth, energetic, positive and dynamic global company, and help us find the best people that fit our positive and upbeat culture.
- Work alongside some of the best people in the health & fitness social media and digital marketing industry.
We are seeking to appoint a vibrant, hands-on HR Manager to join our HQ in Ultimo to provide all-round support to the business, with a particular focus on recruiting high calibre staff across a range of different roles, including:
- digital marketing
- social media
- customer service
- sales and account management
Reporting directly to the company directors, you will provide the business with structure and the ability to meet business needs through the effective recruitment and performance management of the team. You will also be the key team communicator and champion of our company ethos and brand values, ensuring that there is clear and consistent positive culture in the workplace.
To be successful in securing this role, you will have a minimum of 8-10 years experience working in generalist in-house HR roles across a variety of industries, in addition to your degree qualification in HR or similar business discipline. You will also have experience working in fast growth phase and start-up companies. Prior experience in and/or knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce and the fitness and health industry will be highly regarded.
Responsibilities: Culture and Ethos
- Instil and foster our company values and ethos in every team member to create a culture that accentuates quality, productivity, goal attainment, employee retention & development.
- Develop HR processes, policies and best practices that support the achievement of our business goals.
- Communicate and manage HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage and resolve any HR conflicts or issues that may arise with confidentiality and respect.
- Maintain effective internal communications across all staff members.
- Work with management to identify new roles ahead of time, and to recruit the best candidates for all positions.
- Conduct research on market salaries across different roles and levels.
- Prepare copy for job advertisements, and effectively manage ad campaigns across LinkedIn and other job search networks.
- Review applications to shortlist applicants, and conduct all interviews.
Training & Development
- Develop processes to identify and nurture key talent within the team.
- Lead the implementation of the Performance Management System that includes Scheduled Performance Reviews and Employee Development Programs
- Develop and coordinate all HR training programs with the aim to continually improve the knowledge of employees.
- Establish in-house training programs where the need is identified.
- Provide regular WIP updates to the C.O.O
- Provide regular WH&S reports to Directors
Necessary Skills & Experience:(a) Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years generalist Human Resources experience
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel and LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek (or other relevant recruitment sites)
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Tactful, diplomatic and intuitive
- Enjoy working at a fast moving and changing environment
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Strong business acumen
- A passion for health and fitness!
Applicants must be authorised to work permanently in Australia.
How to ApplyIf you meet the above criteria, please send your resume through to email@example.com, along with a short paragraph outlining what excites you about this opportunity and why you think you are the perfect candidate for the position.
625 total views, 2 today