Full-Time Head of Growth Marketing
Head of Growth Marketing
Who is AgriWebb?
AgriWebb is fundamentally transforming global food production with software that improves profitability, efficiency and sustainability in the face of an impending global food crisis.
Focused on building software for livestock farmers, AgriWebb is the market leader in Australia and is rapidly expanding with users across the globe. We have closed 3 rounds of funding, are the technology platform driving global giant Bayer’s animal health strategy, won numerous competitions including the 2016 Australian Startup of the Year, and are recognised as a global leading force in AgTech by CB Insights.
The team combines co-founders from multiple generations of farming and who have built successful startups with multiple prior exits with top technical talent, including the first employee of a $100m startup, and people who worked on a product used by almost a billion people globally.
See more about AgriWebb here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzyyVS7CKqw
Who is the Head of Growth?
An entrepreneurial and data-driven person to define the newly created Head of Growth Marketing position. You are obsessed with attracting, retaining and engaging successful customers. There is no need for an Ag background, but you must bring a passion and desire to learn every day.
Reporting to the CEO and leading the Sales and Digital Marketing efforts while working cross-functionally with the Product and Support teams, the Head of Growth Marketing’s job has three core components:
- Define the company’s growth plan
- Coordinate and execute scalable growth programs
- Optimize the entire customer funnel
You measure everything, and are focused on optimisation, A/B testing and scalability in a relentless pursuit of growth. You are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting when needed. You love constructing and conducting complex data analyses to be used for strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
Finally, you are excited to define your own future, working on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, award winning startup aimed at re-defining one of the oldest, yet fundamentally vital industries in the world.
1. Define key growth objectives
Work with the senior leadership team to develop and evolve company growth objectives and measure progress:
- Help determine at which layers of the funnel should growth initiatives be focused
- Work with other teams to determine metrics/KPIs to focus on
- Quantify and understand progress against goals
2. Improve customer acquisition
Create goal-specific viral growth regardless of the channel – digital & offline growth strategies:
- Bring traditional and creative ideas on how to grow agreed KPIs (traditional and “hacks”)
- Strategize and implement 3 core marketing channels: Owned, paid and earned media
- Prioritise, optimise, and automate scalable growth channels
- Create and maintain metrics on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Lead the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels
- Lead development of landing pages and lead generation forms to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages and social media
3. Ensure data infrastructure is in place for optimising the entire customer journey
Build systems, processes, and implement tooling to track key growth KPIs:
- Manage technical aspects of key systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on customer journey
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing, sales and success team performance
- Implement easy KPI tracking and reporting mechanisms to inform strategic goal progress
4. Ensure greater product engagement
Drive users towards successful business outcomes through a deep understanding of product value:
- Develop a user-centric understanding of users’ behavior and the customer lifecycle
- Work with product team to evolve A/B experiments to create customer insights, which are fed back to help prioritize product priorities and the product roadmap
5. Increase referrals, upsells and cross-sells
Design and facilitate customer referrals and upsells successful customers to achieve negative churn:
- Work with the success team to evolve, implement and test ways of facilitating AgriWebb referral scheme
- Work on developing automated ways of increasing upsell opportunities
- Track product analytics to identify product indicators for easy referral or upsell opportunities
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing software growth strategies
- Deep domain expertise in inbound and outbound marketing
- Management and team development experience
- Exceptionally data-driven mindset with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics and proficiency with the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data
- Familiar with SaaS tools (Zapier/Salesforce/Autopilot) and integrating systems with other technologies
- BSc/BA in marketing or other relevant field (tertiary education is a must)
AgriWebb offers a compelling package in a fun, fast paced and equal opportunity workplace. The package includes a competitive base salary with an opportunity to earn share options under AgriWebb’s Employee Share Plan. We also include small lifestyle perks to make your job at AgriWebb fun, fulfilling and rewarding! AgriWebb’s Head of Growth Marketing will enjoy the unique position to have a tangible positive impact on real people, businesses and communities.
How to ApplyPlease send CVs to email@example.com
793 total views, 2 today