Full-Time Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
TidyMe is venture-backed by AirTree Ventures. Check out their newest opportunity below!
Looking for a full-stack Rails dev (3+ years experience) searching for a challenge – work with us to solve complex problems in scheduling, utilisation and retention. As part of a small team, your work will have an immediate and lasting impact on the company.
TidyMe is a technology platform built to connect customers with quality cleaners. We operate with a subscription model, with weekly and fortnightly customers. In just over two years, we have cleaned over 30,000 homes and established the technology, systems and processes to create consistently amazing experiences for our Crew & customers.
Our lean team have been able to get us up to this point, however as we continue to grow the business, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. Our two-sided marketplace essentially faces very similar challenges to a logistics business, with the deployment and utilisation of suppliers, communication and quality control being at the core of what we are solving for.
As part of the development team, you will be working towards building and optimising the product in Rails and React Native. We are over 3 years old and have a team of four. As part of the core team, and as we accelerate our growth you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a role that will give you as much as you put in.
As a company, we are a friendly bunch, we put data at the core of our decision making process, but like to move fast and iterate.
We’re currently excited by….
We don’t necessarily use all of the technologies in this list, but if you’re excited by at least some of the ideas they embody, you’re probably our kind of person and we’d love to hear from you.
- Design patterns and scaling Rails
- PostgreSQL / Heroku / AWS
- React Native
- Machine Learning
- Ability to learn new development languages, frameworks and libraries
- Team player with solid work ethic
- Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Take ownership of defined sections of development, from creating technical specifications, to development, through to deployment
- Write elegant and scalable code that meets technical and business specifications
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and provide regular updates on project progress and any outstanding issues
- Continually share ideas and knowledge with the team, to up skill yourself and others around you
- Keep up to date with trends and emerging technologies
What it’s like working at TidyMe
TidyMe is a great place to grow your career. Our team is small and motivated and we like to move fast. The roles here at TidyMe are broad so you get to grow different skills, our hierarchies are flat and you get to make a real difference. We are well funded and offer a salary plus equity package for the right person.
Outside of work, we like each other. We like to hang out together for beers after work and discuss the problems that we are working to fix and showcase the current projects that we are working on.
How to ApplyHow to apply (no recruiters please) Please apply at https://airtree-ventures.workable.com/j/198EEFA412 and include the following:
- Your resume OR a link to your LinkedIn profile OR a bullet list with your relevant work experience and skills
- A link to your Github profile AND / OR some code you are proud of
672 total views, 1 today