Full-Time Email Marketing Specialist
One of Australia’s Top 10 Online retailers based in Sydney CBD, is seeking an enthusiastic, commercially minded Email Marketer with 1-2 years of experience, to join their fast growing team – The role will involve end-to-end production of promotional email communications – including the scope, development, implementation, analysis and optimisation of all promotional emails.
Why Pet Circle – What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of Australia’s top 10 Online retailers.
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team with an energetic culture that values decision-makers and action.
- Enjoy solid career progression in the continuously growing eCommerce industry while working alongside top-notch eCommerce professionals (the best in their field!) in a nurturing, yet fun & dynamic environment.
- Get the value of working with a great company without working for a big company (not just yet!) – thus you’re able to enjoy and see the impact you make.
- Last but not least, a cool office in the heart of Sydney CBD and plenty of wicked social events – from dining in some of the best restaurants in Sydney, to party cruises to karaoke nights, and many more!
Who are you?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of promotional email marketing program. You will work alongside the rest of the marketing, merchandise and content team, to develop, analyse and optimise all our promotional email communications to ensure they achieve our revenue target. With customer happiness at the heart of what Pet Circle does, you are able to balance revenue target and growth whilst providing high customer engagement through these emails.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and refine promotional email marketing strategy that will deliver revenue growth target.
- Hands-on execution of promotional email marketing program from set up, distribution, review and optimisation of all promotional marketing emails.
- Maintenance of email marketing calendar, drawing from various consumer events, marketing and promotional activities, along with supplier brands’ promotional activities.
- Develop email content, theme, copy, and coordinate with category team and in-house vets where necessary to ensure content is highly relevant.
- Work closely with CRM Manager to ensure the audience segment is most appropriate in yielding the best results, both from revenue and audience engagement.
- Actively reviewing and optimising promotional emails with a particular focus on understanding the drivers of performance of the channel. As part of this process, you will be required to A/B test, review results for statistical significance and recommend changes to improve long-term email marketing performance.
- Conduct tests and checks for each created email to ensure all the information on products and prices are accurate, proper tagging in place, and that content is optimal across all devices. Troubleshoot technical issues as required.
- Communicate email contents and plans with the wider team (category, product team, customer service) to ensure everyone is across all the activities.
- Evaluate results on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Report on the results and share any interesting findings with the wider team.
- Work to improve deliverability, reduce un-subscription and complaints.
- Keep up-to-date with email marketing best practices and innovations, and able to deliver best in class executions.
- Keep an eye on competitive activities and able to respond and adapt accordingly.
- Assist with automation journey where required. This includes but not limited to email testing and development, data analysis and reporting.
Awesome looks like…
- Undergraduate qualification with strong results.
- Qualifications from an engineering, commercial, or scientific field would be highly valued.
- 1+ year in similar role/experience in email marketing a plus
- An understanding of HTML & Excel is a plus – a drive & willingness to learn these areas is a must
- High energy, accountable and self-driven in their approach to task completion
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to details, and data driven.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment and adhere to strict deadlines.
- A strong interest in marketing (particularly email marketing and e-commerce)
- A passion for online shopping / e-commerce and the trends in the sector
- A methodical and pragmatic problem-solver who inspires confidence and trust with internal customers and staff; strong collaborator.
To be nailing it in this role in 12 months you would have:
Achieve and exceed email sales target, driven retention rates to record levels and because of your changes to email content, our customers are letting us know how much they like the work you are doing. You will continue to push the boundaries, test new things that will drive positive results for the business and our customers.
How to ApplyInterested? Apply via email@example.com - send a resume & a cover letter to detail "Why" you want to work with us!
848 total views, 1 today