Full-Time Education Content Developers
Edrolo is venture backed by AirTree Ventures. Check out their newest opportunity below!
Are you looking to push the boundaries of digital education products? Do you want to have a big impact at a fast-growing, Australian, venture-backed start-up on a worthy mission? If you’ve answered yes to both of these questions, then these career opportunities at Edrolo could be what you’re looking for.
At Edrolo, we’re transforming the way the students learn and teachers teach. Our belief is that all students should have access to the greatest teachers, people who bring subjects to life and inspire learning and passion. We believe students should have access to this irrespective of where they live or what school they attend. Our mission is simple: to improve education. But, improving education is not easy, so we’re focusing on building a world-class team to pursue the huge opportunities in front of us! We’re currently gaining a lot of traction, with hundreds of Australian schools as paying customers. With offices in both Sydney and Melbourne, Edrolo provides cutting edge online education resources for high school students and teachers in both the VCE and HSC curricula.
We’re an Australian, ed-tech startup with global ambitions. We’re Startmate alumni and are venture-backed by some of Australia’s and Singapore’s brightest investors including AirTree Ventures, Blackbird Ventures and Jungle Ventures.
About the roles
Edrolo is fully vertically integrated. This means that in addition to building our own technology, run internal sales teams, and work with clients to ensure they get great outcomes through our customer success team, we also develop all of our content in-house. To ensure that we continue creating engaging, high-impact content, we’re looking for a Content Analyst and a Content Associate to join our content team in truly multi-dimensional roles.
The majority of your role will see you influencing technology, content, and some of our additional development programs. This might include finding the best teachers in the business to work with Edrolo on the creation and presentation of content; or working with them to obtain strong, authentic feedback to ensure what we build is going to positively impact students and teachers. The remainder of your role will focus on delivering projects that help to define future products for Edrolo – think what comes after the textbook, or how do you create next generation English resources and how will you make sure they deliver great outcomes for teachers and students, etc. This is the really cool stuff that could really influence the education space!
The amount and type of work experience you have will determine whether you are suited to the more Junior Analyst role or the more senior Associate role. For the Analyst role we are comfortable to work with people who are straight out of University.
If you can demonstrate the following you’re the person we’re looking for!
- You have a Bachelor Degree or better, and ideally have a background in teaching or tutoring
- You don’t need to have experience in creating digital education products or even education products. We can teach you this :). But if you have built anything at all yourself (eg started a small business, build a product of any kind) this will be looked on highly favourably.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have an ability to build relationships with other team members, and key people in the education community
- You are a self-starter, with strong personal and project management skills, and a structured manner to keep everything up to date.
- You are proactive and can adapt quickly to changes.
- You have a desire to join a fast-paced, high growth organisation with a view to building a long term career opportunity.
In return you’ll receive:
- The opportunity to work as part of a high performing team with people from Google, Goldman Sachs, Teach for Australia who have done extremely well academically and professionally
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Career progression within the company for high achievers
- Funky office with roughly 60 other great people, in a convenient Eveleigh location
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Smart Casual dress,flexible working hours and arrangements, including the ability to work from home
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please follow the link to apply and we will be in touch.
At Edrolo we value diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer.
1004 total views, 1 today