Full-Time Data Scientist/ Growth Specialist
After quadrupling the number of users to more than 100,000 over the last 12 months Simply Wall St is looking for a Data Scientist/Growth Specialist to join our Growth team.
The main focus of your role will be to take the ownership of our data infrastructure and leverage that data to help us understand usage of our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, provide actionable insights and execute projects to drive growth across our web platform, news site and mobile app.
Together with the rest of the team you will be preparing, executing and evaluating Product and SEO experiments across the platforms and building a knowledge database to make our learning more efficient.
Simply Wall St has been pioneer of some very innovative growth approaches in the Finance industry, and apart from focusing on the data you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of growth projects such as algorithms producing high-quality automated market insights, bots and chat bots, ambassador and referral schemes.
What are we looking for?
You’ll have an analytical mind with a strong maths background, ideally you have some basic programming experience and can learn fast. You’ll also be able to write coherent English and may have even dabbled in investing.
- Good knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing; experience with multi-arm-bandit is a plus;
- Experience with languages used for querying (e.g. SQL) and statistical analysis (e.g. Python/R);
- Experience using statistics to solve complex business problems;
- Degree in quantitative field and 2+ years industry experience;
- Achievements from implementing data products (e.g. experimentation systems, recommendation engines) are a plus;
- Proficient written English;
- Some understanding of stock investing is a plus.
If you are interested in working in a high-growth startup, enjoy solving complex problems and want to constantly learn, Simply Wall St will be a great fit for you. We are building a world-class product which is revolutionary in many ways – unique data visualizations, making complex and complicated things simple and replacing work previously done by humans.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very small team of smart people and your insights will have direct impact on how the product works and feels for our over 100,000 users.
- A competitive salary and equity package;
- Become critical member of the core team going forward;
- Be included in all decision making and will be making a difference to the business from day one.
- Have a direct feedback loop with the product (we push code multiple times a day).
How to ApplyTake some time to explore our product and think of some ideas on how you'd improve it. Send relevant work samples, and anything else that will make you stand out, to adam(at)simplywallst.com. Extra effort and personal touches will be looked upon favourably. If we think you’ll be a good fit, we’ll be back in touch with step two of the application process.
786 total views, 1 today