Full-Time Customer Success Lead
At Medipass, we are passionate about improving the healthcare experience, with a specific focus on payments. The Australian healthcare system is inefficient, highly manual and paper based. This is not only driving increased cost to the system, but is also an experience that often leaves patients, health practitioners and health funders frustrated and looking for a better, and more digital, solution.
Our products drive financial transparency and control for patients, increase efficiency and billing simplicity for health practitioners and provide more valuable insights for health funders.
A better health system demands better ways to claim and pay; help us build that future.
Medipass is rolling out our flagship product across Australia, in partnership with HICAPS and NAB. This new product will digitally connect patients, health practitioners and their private health insurers in a brilliant new digital experience.
The Consumer Success Lead will be required to work with our various customers and partners to ensure our solution is implemented as seamlessly as possible. Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating with end-users to ensure they have a delightful experience, including patients, practitioners and practice support staff;
- Working alongside NAB and HICAPS to onboard new practitioners to the solution;
- Setting up support documentation, processes and FAQs for how patients will contact and engage with the solution;
- Identifying commonly asked questions and optimising how we answer those questions in an automated fashion;
- Feeding queries and insights back to the right people and teams across Medipass, NAB and HICAPS;
- Assisting with marketing activities to drive adoption in target markets;
- Monthly reporting of key metrics to understand how uptake of the solution is progressing.
This is a collaborative role, requiring you to engage with multiple stakeholders across organisations on a daily basis, ensuring that people who engage with our product have an awesome experience at every interaction.
This is a full-time role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills. You love engaging with people, helping them understand complex issues by using simple and clear language, targeted at the user;
- Demonstrated ability to create robust and coherent documentation and support material, quickly and efficiently;
- Experience in hitting deadlines in a fast paced, yet autonomous environment.
Nice to haves:
- Existing health industry exposure and experience;
- Experience setting up and working with digital support tools (such as Zendesk etc).
If you’re tenacious, good humoured and empathetic you’ll succeed in this role.
How to ApplyIf you think you’re right for this role, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
738 total views, 1 today