Full-Time CTO – Full-stack developer
BenchOn is currently experiencing amazing growth in the Australian financial, public and professional sectors and is looking to evolve its codebase and platform to help it scale further to support cross-border business opportunities. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and hands-on Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to build and lead our engineering team in the evolution of our amazing product.
As CTO, you will have the full support of the two co-founders to build a visionary team of talented engineers to work on extremely exciting and meaningful projects, and to incorporate complex product features that requires sound infrastructure/security design on sensitive data, adopting machine learning to automate a proprietary matching algorithm, and apply natural language processing for data analytics.
You will be inheriting a clean and well-designed codebase in C# and ASP.NET that is based on a standardised library of code from one of the most well-known accelerators in Australia, with an amazing budget allocated for you to spend on the existing scalable Azure architecture.
At least 2 years’ experience in building enterprise-software development
Full-stack engineer with sound knowledge of C# .NET (4.6.1 or above), React, and Redux
API design and development using Swagger or equivalent tools
Experience in .NET Core is highly desirable
Sound knowledge in MVC
Sound knowledge of the Entity Framework
Sound knowledge in working with relational and/or document databases such as MongoDB
Knowledge in using Git-based code repo such as GitHub or Bitbucket is desirable
Knowledge in TeamCity or Jenkins is desirable
Most importantly, a self-starter that can realise the vision and will take ownership of the tech to build this into the best product on the market!
– Get in on the ground floor with a startup that is taking off and be instrumental in designing future versions of the tech to have the biggest impact in industry.
– Competitive Salary that will build as the company does.
– A stake in the business through generous employee share options – we want you to own your work and benefit from your successes
– Become a late-stage cofounder
– Flexible working environment
– Be part of something meaningful that will have a huge impact on how industry operates. Our mission is to empower our clients to grow their business sustainably and create new full-time jobs in the economy so if that sounds like something you want to be a part of then let’s meet!
Team building, C#, React, Redux, Azure, CTO, Product Manager, ISO
LOCATION: We operate flexibly so we are happy to work remotely as long as you are Australian based. That being said, we are a Gold Coast based company so that would be our first preference (come and enjoy the beaches!), next would be Brisbane based. Other than that, let’s talk and work out a plan.
How to ApplyIf you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the 'apply' form on the job listing page.
579 total views, 7 today