Full-Time CRM Expert
Can you champion the use of Marketing Automation to build well-run customer journey campaigns? Then keep reading… this might be the role for you!
Pet Circle strives to make shopping for your pets better and easier than anywhere else — online or in store! To deliver on our vision, we are looking to hire a CRM leader to be responsible for the end-to-end management of our CRM program – from scoping, development, implementation and analysis to optimisation of marketing automation roadmap, including lead nurturing, segmentation and campaign implementation.
Why Work with Pet Circle?
In the past five years, we have grown into a fully established & successful eCommerce business which positions itself as one of Australia’s Top Five Online retailers, dominating the Pet industry in the online space.
You will be joining us at a critical, yet exciting stage in our growth. We foster a cooperative culture – it is a promise from the company and a commitment from each team member to interact in a way that promotes productivity, fairness and happiness.
Who Are You?
Working alongside the marketing, design, category, and product teams, you will execute the implementation of the all company marketing automated communications, including transactional, marketing and other specific communications, with focus on building the optimal customer journeys to maximise their lifetime value (LTV).
- Defining the CRM program goals, as well as our customer segmentation approach and structure alongside with Marketing Director.
- With a key focus on our goals, you will develop, manage and execute marketing automation program to grow customer lifetime value. This will involve understanding our customers and how we can drive LTV and loyalty, then mapping out flowcharts, building and expanding existing/new workflows that are designed to influence our customers’ decisions and actions.
- Actively reviewing and optimising all marketing automation communication with specifically tied outcomes to improve conversion, growth, retention and overall customer experience.
- Scope and execute A/B tests designed to improve our CRM program and achieve your goals.
- Review data sets, test hypotheses, and able to test statistical significance of results.
- Manage database and create targeted customer lists with high level of strategic thinking and accuracy to ensure appropriate audiences are receiving the right communication.
- Working alongside marketing, product, category and customer service teams to seamlessly incorporate outbound initiatives (e.g. SMS, Phone, etc.) into customer workflows in parallel with email communications where relevant.
- Analyse marketing automation data and results to deliver new insights into segmentation, journey mapping, and communication content/messages.
- Turning the test data into insights for the broader team – you will learn to truly understand our customers, the decisions they make and how they think. You will ensure this knowledge is presented in a digestible way.
- Developing and implementing innovative ways of communicating to customers through relevant and specific channels at essential times in the customer journey.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3+ years of experience in marketing automation.
- Qualifications from a statistical or commercial field would be highly valued.
- An understanding of HTML – able to do basic email HTML coding.
- High energy, accountable and self-driven in their approach to task completion.
- A methodical and pragmatic problem-solver who inspires confidence and trust with internal customers and staff; strong collaborator.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to details.
- A passion for online shopping / e-commerce and the trends in the sector.
- An ability to work within a fast-paced environment, ability to think strategically and deliver against plans.
How to Apply
290 total views, 9 today