Full-Time Commercial Analyst
Are you a Commercial Analyst with a strong analytical aptitude and a thirst for learning? Then you might want to read on!
Pet Circle, one of Australia’s Top 5 Online retailers based in Sydney CBD, is seeking a Commercial Analyst with 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical role. While reporting directly to the CFO, this role will work closely with the Executive and all teams to provide guidance and insights on performance across the business.
Why work with Pet Circle?
In the past six years, we have grown to become one of Australia’s Top 5 Online retailers and the Market Leader in the Online Pet Industry.
You will be joining us at a critical, yet exciting stage in our growth. We foster a cooperative culture – it is a promise from the company and a commitment from each team member to interact in a way that promotes productivity, fairness and happiness.
Your aptitude for learning and analytical capability are the major deciding factors for the level of success you will enjoy in this role.
Commercial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Reporting & Insight
- Build and own all financials models within the business including the Budget and Forecasting model.
- Produce business cases to assess new investment opportunities, assessing multiple options and making recommendations incorporating both financial (Payback, IRR and NPV) and non-financial metrics.
- Support the business in supplier negotiations through the provision of supplier and product related performance metrics – past and projected.
- Produce and regularly maintain all product economics within the business – comfortable with concepts such as LTV, CPA, Variable costs, Customer cohort analysis etc.
- Provide analysis to assess the effectiveness of promotions and marketing campaigns, including assessing price change initiatives, designing constructs for A-B Testing, conducting multivariate testing and assessing the performance different customer cohorts.
- Manage and improve all internal reporting across the business with a goal of enabling real-time updates and insight into changes in performance.
- Support and assist in co-ordinating the monthly Board Reporting process.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to assist with ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
An awesome applicant looks like…
You have great attention to detail, an analytical mindset and are driven to learn and improve. With incomplete information, you’re able to reach a conclusion and advise on the best course of action.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Maths or Stats and / or Engineering.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in an analytical role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and modelling skills.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Experience working with large data sets (SQL a plus).
- Pricing experience would be beneficial (i.e. price elasticity and multivariate analysis).
How to ApplyIf you are keen about this opportunity & want to join the awesome Pet Circle crew, apply through Silicon Beach or email your application via email@example.com - please, send a resume & a cover letter to detail "Why" you want to work with us!
253 total views, 5 today