Full-Time AUS Success Coach
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
Expensify prides itself on solving real-world problems with a team of top-notch product experts. We are reinventing the way people look at expense reports by automating not just the expense report, but the entire business trip. Joining our team means you are helping us fight the good fight against expense reports that suck!
About The Job
As a Success Coach, you’ll focus on making sure that our customers are successful in using Expensify. You’ll do this by applying a deep understanding of our customers, their processes, our product and the systems with which we integrate. Our customers come in all shapes and sizes and we do our best to make them as happy as possible (read: phenomenal support is the name of the game). When our product changes, you’ll be the point of contact for our customers via email, in product announcements, phone calls and (occasional) in-person visits.
Joining our team means you enjoy a fast-paced and ever changing work environment. You’re fearless and relish in big challenges, working within the grey and making it concrete and clear. You’re entrepreneurial, you love developing relationships with others and helping them solve complex problems — all with the ease of a trapeze artist! You’re a digital maven and love interacting with customers through email, in-product, and sometimes over the phone. Because Expensify is a simple product that connects to a variety of deceptively complex financial systems, you’re also someone who is comfortable wading in the complicated waters of accounting and simplifying it for our customers.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who can:
- Deftly articulate complex thoughts. One moment you may be having a technical discussion with an engineer about the product implications of a new feature, before quickly moving on to working directly with a non-technical customer to fix a problem. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly articulate themselves in each scenario.
- Maintain customer relationships and problem solve on their behalf by providing clear and friendly written (and verbal) communication.
- Manage time and prioritize efficiently. Things move quickly in this environment and it’s crucial that you are able to react to new information and re-prioritize accordingly.
- Learn from peers across teams in an informal fashion. After all, no one is an expert at Expensify and we’re all learning things as we go. We also love anyone who’s able to effectively train colleagues as we grow the team.
- Do what it takes to bring the most value to the company day to day, even if it may be sometimes repetitive and not so glamorous. #oneteamonedream
- Support customers day in and day out, with the understanding that a product-driven company grows nowhere without a happy customer base. Make no mistake, this role is squarely grounded in support, no matter the customer size.
- Say “no” and communicate that things won’t always change “now”. This helps to keep our product simple and user-friendly, but it is only possible with in-depth product knowledge and a deep understanding of the problem that the customer is trying to solve.
- Bonus: Some general understanding of the accounting process, Not required!
Like what you see? Applying is easy, but it takes time. See, while we know you’re awesome, it’s actually really hard and time consuming to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of other applications we get from everyone else. So this is where we’re going to ask our first favor: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don’t accidentally overlook you? There are probably many ways to do that, but the easiest way is to help us out by answering the following questions:
- Describe a memorable experience – whether at work or in your personal life – working with a client/customer. What issue did they face, and and how you were able to address their concerns? If you weren’t successful addressing their concerns, why not?
- Pretend you had a month to do whatever you wanted. What would you do? And would this be sufficient time to accomplish the goals you set out to achieve?
- If you were tasked with analyzing customer behavior and recommending product-driven solutions, how would you approach that problem?
- What do you want to do with your life, and how is Expensify a step toward those long-term goals?
- How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
How to ApplyApply Here
3970 total views, 1 today